We’re Seeking an Account Executive!
First, our ideal candidate will have advertising agency or marketing department career experience (3-5 years) and be an energetic learner and idea generator! Additionally, skills in client management, digital marketing, social media, and brand/creative strategy are major plusses.
Career Responsibilities Include:
- Specifically, helping to fulfill the brand direction and creative development for amazing clients in fast-growing industries
- Contributing to award-winning creative work through insightful strategic briefs, competitive assessments, and client insights
- In summary, manage the day-to-day implementation of multiple projects and maintain ongoing status reports, conference reports, project updates
Career Requirements Include:
- 3-5 years of career experience in advertising or digital marketing account management in an advertising agency or marketing department
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing strategy, and analytics, as well as overall exposure to branding and marketing communications planning
- Healthcare marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Above all, bring your enthusiasm, skillset, and desire to do great things to our nationally-recognized, multiple award-winning branding firm in the NW Chicago suburbs, of Arlington Heights, IL.
We offer an excellent benefits package including full medical, dental, and wellness benefits and a 401(k).
Springboard Brand & Creative Strategy is an award-winning, nationally recognized branding and communications firm that helps organizations focus on their “heartbeat” branding strategy. In summary, our work helps people make better, smarter decisions about their health and lifestyles. Springboard is located in the heart of the entertainment district of downtown Arlington Heights, steps from the Metra station. Finally, we work with clients in the diverse industries such as healthcare industry, including hospital systems, medical associations, dental practices, specialty practices, education, convention visitor’s bureau, municipalities and service industries. Furthermore, to apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.