The Brand Check-Up
The goal of every brand, and the creative that’s delivered, is meet your key audiences’ interests, needs and passions. Whether yours is a challenger brand or market leader, it’s important to ask yourself the following on a regular basis:
- Does our strategy deliver on your customers’ expectations?
- Is our brand’s messaging delivering on that strategy?
- Is our creative really breaking through?
- What’s the competition up to?
Springboard Brand & Creative Strategy knows branding, from brand strategy to positioning to creative execution, tracking and monitoring. A Brand Check-Up allows you to take a step back and look at the overall picture, to inform longer term strategy.
A scope of every Brand Check-Up is customized to your specific needs, but may involve the following:
- A review of existing strategic plan, brand strategy, research and positioning documents
- One-on-one leadership interviews to better understand the organization’s vision
- An audit of current internal and external marketing communications, along with a review of your social and web analytics
- A competitive communications and positioning assessment
- Audience mapping and segmentation
- New quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Comprehensive reporting of key finding, implications and recommendations to elevate your brand
Our detailed analysis can help your organization achieve its goals. Please contact us here for more information.