We’re Seeking the Following Available Position!
Contract Project Manager
Springboard Brand & Creative Strategy, a nationally recognized branding and advertising agency, is seeking an experienced Contract Project Manager to help our clients develop unique and exciting branding and marketing programs for their organizations. We are targeting those seeking 15-20 hours of project work per week.
- Building trusted client and internal relationships
- Day-to-day, project-based client communication
- Developing creative briefs and monitoring production schedules for assigned projects with existing agency creative resources
- Preparing clear, strategy-based presentations and recommendations
- Implementing digital and social media campaigns and reporting on performance and analytics
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of experience at an advertising agency or industry marketing department
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and detail-oriented skills with the ability to multi-task and learn at a rapid pace
- Experience in the healthcare category is a plus
- The ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently as a proactive problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required; experience with social media and Google AdWords campaigns and Reporting/Analytics is desired
Springboard Brand & Creative Strategy
Springboard is an award-winning, 20-year-old boutique branding, marketing, and advertising agency located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Springboard is a strategy-driven extension of our client’s team and can be counted on to relentlessly pursue and bring our client’s unique brand to life. Our strategic recommendations and creative executions help our clients win in their competitive markets.
This contract position is based out of our downtown Arlington Heights office, with remote flexibility. Compensation (hourly rate) is commensurate with experience and agreed-upon role. Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.